Saturday, March 22, 2008

Coming out of the Black Hole

Well. I realize that I have not posted anything in quite sometime. That is because I have been PUKING nonstop for five weeks. It's heinous. My Dr. said that it should only last two more weeks. I have good days and bad days. On the good days Scott and I are able to go out with friends and family. On bad days, it's all I can do to get out of bed to go to work. My belly is starting to get a little pooch now, visible my friends tell me, only to me, but I can still tell. Anyways, I am hoping that I feel better soon because Scott and I are planning a trip to Chicago. Neither of us have ever been and it seems like a fun place!! I'll keep you all updated, thank you for your patience!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so sorry! Being sick sucks! Everyone (mostly men) used to tell me I should be grateful for my sickness because something so great was going to come out of it. I wanted to tell them to sit on a stick and let me know how it felt. It doesn't make it any easier to know the reason why you are sick- because it's miserable! I'm sorry you have to go through it. I hope it goes away soon! The second trimester is really fun- not too big, not too sick!

Kari said...

Yay! What a fun page you have. I am new to the blogging world :-) Hope you are feeling better and that you are having a good week off. Let me know if you want to do lunch this week.

Deb&Lar said...

Katelyn & Scott,

I JUST FOUND OUT!! I am soooooo excited!! I'm wondering how far along you are. My "kids" never said a word but can't wait to hear about your progress and excitement as you both get ready to become parents. Love you guys!
Debbie Boyd

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.