Saturday, July 12, 2008

25 Things to Do Before I am No Longer 25!!

I've been thinking about this list all summer and think I have narrowed down my options to 25 things that really suite me. This is incredibly important to me and I am so looking forward to checking each of these things off. Scott is totally on board and is going to help as well, as are many of my closest girlfriends. So here goes nothing!

1. learn to use my sewing machine.
2. see a movie in the LA cemetery. (Cinespia)
3. stay overnight at a resort.
4. send one of my pieces in to a writing contest.
5. have a positive camping experience.
6. create my "nest" (finish my house).
7. have one day of complete reckless spending.
8. begin learning to play my guitar.
9. get involved in a ministry.
10. host a formal dinner party.
11. visit a natural wonder that I've never seen before. i.e. the grand canyon.
12. get dressed up in gloves and hats and go to a tea house with my girlfriends.
13. try a cuisine that I've never tried before. (this will be hard!)
14. go on a hot air balloon ride.
15. see the Pageant of the Masters.
16. make a two-tiered cake.
17. successfully keep a small garden alive.
18. be a really good friend.
19. go garage saling and find more furniture to paint!
20. form a "lunch group"
21. surprise Scott in an unexpected way.
22. go to the horse races and bet on a horse.
23. begin to learn a foreign language.
24. take a long drive and end up where I end up.
25. enjoy everyday of my amazing life. surround myself with loved ones and LIVE IT UP!!

0 comments: