Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We heart Disney

Scott and I have had passes to Disneyland since we first started dating. It's one of our favorite dates! We are so thrilled we now get to bring our little Sprinkle. She has a great time watching all of the characters and going on It's a Small World. I make sure to point out the Chinese dolls and tell her that is her heritage. By the time we get home she is so overstimulated that she kicks her legs and pumps her arms and makes high pitched squeals in her bed until midnight!! Fun for all of us! It's almost like battered wife syndrome- we just keep going back for more!!
all ready to go!!

Mom and B right by the A-hole. haha

Scott and the little cupcake on It's a Small World laughing at the silly Chinese

all of us on the ride together- looking like ghosts apparently

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You three are so photogenic. That little Brinkley couldn't be more beautiful. I'm so glad I get to see what you're doing in your life so many years after I moved away from California. We are going to Disneyworld in May and this post made me even more excited!

PJ and Julie said...

Thank you for those sunglasses!