Friday, September 14, 2007

First Day of School!!

This week my summer ended and I started teaching my charming, witty junior highers again. It was great to be in the classroom again, and ironically I've been informed that in addition to my normal English and History subjects, I will also be teaching Geometry. Like I didn't hate it enough the first time I took it. Some exciting news, I will also be the ASB advisor, so that is going to be really fun. As if that's not enough, my poor, overworked hubby has been studying like a madman for his series 7 and I think it's his 60 (?) licenses. This will enable him to do investments and stuff, I think. We have barely had time to touch base this week. Hopefully I can keep up with it all. I am also beginning to write my book. I haven't come up with a title yet, but I do have about 60 pages of good material so far. I've been working so hard!! If there are any suggestions for a title, please feel free to let me know. Something witty that will get people's attention preferably.

1 comments:

Kristen & Spence said...

I can't believe it's you!!! You are writing a book?!? Girl we need to catch up. I love your blog, what an amazing couple you are. I'll let you know if I think of any title suggestions. Thanks for finding me on blog spot. I was so excited to get a comment from you.