Saturday, September 8, 2007

Let me tell you a little somethin about me...

If my life were just but a dream, I know that I would wake up and say that I really lived. I sometimes wonder, if it is even possible for one life to hold so much weight, but as I get older, the trivial, unimportant pettiness falls away, and the substance is left, and I love what is there. The essence of who I am cannot be defined, contained, or kept down. I find deepest fulfillment in even the smallest of treasures, and for this I am eternally grateful. Simplicity and variety can both exist if one has the innovation to discover them. The urge to spread my excitement, and even sometimes, downright elation for life is unfathomable. My heart swells within me with truth I cannot describe. Love above money, time above gifts, truth above ignorance, an open mind above complacency. I run through the sprinklers in my bare feet and wonder if life can get any better. Peace is attained in hearts first, and then in actions, love is born when you least expect it. Somehow, life’s twists and turns are perfectly straight in hindsight, and the purpose that we need is shown to us in the heart of another. If this happens, and we can recognize it, then we can consider ourselves truly lucky.

0 comments: