Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lips

For my friend Jenna's birthday, the girls decided we wanted to do something different... so we decided to go to a drag queen show in San Diego called Lips. We had such a blast, and I couldn't post all of the pics because they are a little on the inappropriate side. Needless to say, we had a pretty wild night. Happy Birthday Jen!!!

me and tiff

megs, tiff and the queen (who always kept smacking my butt!)

my paparazzi shot coming out of the bathroom

jen and chels and another queen

the ladies!!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Katelyn, of course I remember you! It was so nice to hear from you and to see your cool blog. You are so cute! My email address is jesslinq@gmail.com. Email me! Yes my boys are fun. When did you get married? Jillian looks so grown up! I haven't seen her since she was like 9!!!