Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine's Day surprises






For V-Day this year, Scott and I both planned surprises for one another. Scott sent me out shopping all day with my girlfriend. When I came home there were six red and pink balloons outside my house with a canvas on my door that Scott had painted that said "One balloon for every year we've been together... and 75 more for every year we have ahead until we live forever." I then opened our door to find 75 helium balloons on the ceiling of our living room. I then noticed that Scott had burned a CD with all of our favorite songs to listen to and he had also given me this computer ( a mac book air) and written out our story of how we met on our blog!!! I love him so much! My surprise for him was a teeny tiny little baby baseball outfit that he opened up and found out that he was going to be a DAD!! We couldn't be more excited for baby Cheo.

3 comments:

Chelsea Maureen said...

Hopefully by the time you guys come out to Chicago it won't be as cold! :) The snow should be done so it'll probably be in the 40's I'm guessing...but what do I know? I've never lived in IL before! What dates are you guys looking at? I hope it's after the 14th...that's when we're back from NYC.
We can't wait to see you guys!
Chels

Chelsea Maureen said...

Hey Cheo's! Let us know the dates when you'll be out our way. Can't wait!
Chels

Jillian said...

I can't wait for that little bundle of joy! You two are the cutest and are going to have the most beautiful baby in the world! Scott, way cute surprise!