Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Some time off together

Scott and I had an ENTIRE weekend off together and so we chose to hang around and do some stuff that we haven't gotten around to. We ended up going and seeing Jay Mohr at the Improv on Friday night he was HILARIOUS. I woke up Saturday morning to heart shaped blueberry pancakes that my honey made for me, and then we took a trip to the outlets in Carlsbad to buy me new clothes... ;) We ended up in Temecula and went wine tasting. We love wine tasting. Although it wasn't quite like our time in Italy, it was still an amazing weekend.
At the Temecula winery. (and afterwards laughing in the car)





Lunch with our friends. (the guys were all too cool)

The yummy heart pancakes

Scott in line at the Improv for Jay Mohr. (note the Ed Hardy shirt)

0 comments: