Sunday, January 27, 2008

ANGEL!!!


Hi KK!

Surprise! I finally made it on here. Took me awhile to find somebody that had the time to show me. Well I can now wish you a very belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY on your blog. So glad I finally figured out how. I've got to say, I never thought it was possible for you to grow more beautiful than when I first met you -- and that counts for the inside just as much as the outside. You're ravishing, and you're still 15 years from hitting your prime...wow! I love you so much and I feel so priveleged to actually be a contributer to this amazing blog you've created for us. Thank you for being everything you are (my True Love) and especially for being my angel. I never thought it could be possible to love someone this much.

P.S. You look so hot in this picture...:0.

1 comments:

Chelsea Maureen said...

Hey Scott & Katelyn! We would be thrilled if you guys can make it out to Chicago soon! We'll be in New York visiting Ryan & Brittany over part of Robby's spring break (March 7-14) so hopefully your plans are to come out after the 14th. Can't wait to see you guys!
Robby & Chels