Wednesday, August 20, 2008

6 Years Already!!!

My amazing husband planned the best anniversary for us. He is so incredibly romantic, and he had xeroxed my list of 25 things to do before I'm no longer 25 and actually made three of the things happen!! He took us down to the horse races in Del Mar and then we stayed for a couple nights at the Del Coronado Resort in San Diego. Not only that but at our anniversary dinner he gave me tickets to go see Pageant of the Masters! It was so wonderful to spend time with just the two of us. We laid out at the pool, ordered room service and hung out in our beautiful room that backed right up to the beach (wink)!! This was all a surprise, he planned it all on his own. Scott you are the most romantic, caring, loving husband I could ask for, and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you!










2 comments:

PJ and Julie said...

what a sweet husband and what a fun anniversary! you are looking so good. wish I could've made it to your shower...it looked like quite the party! good luck with these next few weeks!

Jessica said...

Question- could you be a cuter prego? I don't think so. You guys are so adventurous and fun. I love to see all of your awesome pictures. I can't wait to see pictures of Brinkley! I hope everything goes well with labor and delivery!