Saturday, August 30, 2008

What a great Game!!

Anyone who knows Scott and I knows what huge fans of baseball we are. Last night we attended the Angels/ Rangers game with a few friends. It was such a great game!! Torii Hunter made an amazing catch where he stole a homerun over the center field line in the 7th inning, Garrett Anderson hit a two run homer, and K-Rod got his 52nd save. It was all over an amazing game. Thank you Angels for the years of great games and also for your yummy ice cream sandwiches you sell at your stadium. Side-Note- a really fat man made a comment to me as I was walking up my third flight of stairs to get to my seat. He said "Good for you for getting your exercise, it is really good for you while you're pregnant." He said this while eating nachos. I wanted to tell him to take his own advice.

0 comments: