Friday, August 22, 2008

Ode to a great show

Dear Project Runway-
I am officially addicted to you. I thought my obsession with last year's cast especially the super cute Christian and his "fierce" garments was bad. Not any comparison to this year's obsession. I am so glad you chose to kick off that annoyance Daniel and his supposed "high end" taste that he always proclaimed- yet was never proven to have. I am excited for every Wednesday night to come along. I even find myself shooing Scott out of our small group in order to get home and see you before bed. Your host, Heidi Klum is a goddess and I hope to look like her when I grow up. Thank you for providing hours and hours of entertainment and beyond that conversation for my husband and I to discuss which designers should make it to Bryant Park in the fall. If I may suggest that you kick off Blaine next- I don't really appreciate his saying "holla atcha boy" to Tim Gunn. Other than that you are perfect to me.
Your faithful watcher-
Katelyn

0 comments: