Thursday, September 4, 2008

33 week belly



This is my belly at 33 weeks. My husband is obsessed with taking pictures of it. The time is getting close! We had a 3D/ 4D ultra sound the other day. They informed us that little Brinkley would probably come early because little Brinkley is not so little. She is in the birthing position and can't move because of her size. She is ready to come out at any time. Yikes! I like this stage of pregnancy though, she moves her little body around all the time and people are so sweet to me when I am out shopping or doing whatever. Women are always telling me how adoreable I look and men are constantly smiling at me and touching my belly. I love this attention!!

2 comments:

PJ and Julie said...

you and your belly do look so cute! Just one more month! how exciting!

Chelsea Maureen said...

You look gorgeous Katelyn! I can only hope to be as cute when I'm pregnant. :) We can't wait to meet Brinkley!