Sunday, September 14, 2008

Some Things I am Totally Obsessed WIth

-Dancing with my hubby
-Target
-avocado toast- take toast spread avocado, a little olive oil, some lemon juice, kosher salt, a little mozzarella and fresh cracked pepper on it- trust me- you'll be obsessed too
-scarves
-funky jewelry
-my students
-being a hippie
-photography- especially weird angles and black and white
-cooking
-organic, healthy food
-black unsweetened iced tea from Starbucks
-vanilla candles
-OPI nail polish, especially Linkin Park After Dark
-Victoria's Secret sweat pants
-sending and receiving letters by snail mail
-stationary
-writing
-the holidays
-hosting dinner parties, or any parties for that matter
-magazine subscriptions- I currently receive, Vogue, Real Simple, BHG, Newsweek, Martha, Bon Appetit, Entrepreneur
-doing anything with my Scotty
-my amazing friends

In no particular order!! What are you really obsessed with?

2 comments:

Hippo Brigade said...

I want some avocado toast. That sounds mighty tasty!

Kiana said...

I absolutely love photography too!