Saturday, September 6, 2008

Things I am most looking forward to about FALL!!


I am such a big nerd, but I absolutely LOVE the fall! To me, it is a new beginning, maybe because every year I go back to school. But I think there is just something about it. I get really nesty in the fall and it makes me really happy. Here are just a few things I love about this season;
-the weather- I know I live in Cali, but I love when it is crisp and cool in the morning and warm but not hot in the afternoon
-fall scented candles- pumpkin cinnamin- YUM!!
-pumpkins
-pumpkin bread
-being around friends and family a lot
-snuggling with Scott at night
-cozying up to a good book
-cute fall socks
-all of the fall TV shows that come out
-the beginning of all of the holidays
-decorating for all of the holidays
-BRINKLEY WILL BE BORN
-fall flavored coffee- pumpkin lattes etc
-scarves
-baking
-making cozy dinners like soup
-fall clothes
-fall colors
The list goes on and on, but I am oh so grateful that it is that time again!!

0 comments: