Wednesday, January 14, 2009

She Could Be a Model...


Miss B had her two month checkup yesterday. In case anyone was wondering, this is where the nurse forces you to hold your smiling infant down, and then they give them FIVE shots in the leg. I teared up but luckily B is so sweet she only cried for about a minute. I think I will never allow this to happen again. It's WAY too much for their little bodies. I felt peer pressured by the doctor, but not anymore baby. No way. I'm not a big fan of immunizations or medicine anyways. However, I did find out that our little sweetie weighs in at 12 pounds- which is normal, but she is 24 1/2 inches, which is in the 95 percentile. That means long and lean, a model. Ha.

1 comments:

Chelsea Maureen said...

Hey guys! Katelyn...I just found out that Kate from Jon & Kate is going to be speaking at Willow next weekend! I'm so excited! :) Thought you'd like to know. Hope you're doing well!