Sunday, January 4, 2009

Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot....

What does that song even mean? Anyways, for New Years, and my birthday (please send presents to my home address) Scott planned a trip for us to go to our friend's cabin in Tahoe. We drove up with Miss B in the back, and being the traveler that she is, she didn't cry ONCE the whole trip up and the whole trip back. Scott had packed along my birthday presents, and a delicious funfetti cake mix with funfetti icing for all of us to enjoy. He even baked the cake BY HIMSELF. It was very cute. The morning of the first- my actual birthday, Scott and my sweet friend Christine made a feast of a breakfast complete with homemade cinnamon rolls. Then Scott asked me what I would like to do that day. I replied "I would like to go to San Fran for dinner and to walk around a little." He smiled and said, "oh KK that's what I love about you." And so we swung in our way home. More pics to follow













1 comments:

Dana J. said...

Oh man... The time you three come up here, we were across the country in Florida!! :( I hope you all make another trip up north again - this time when we're in town!! :) Much love, Happy Birthday & Happy New Year!! :)