Saturday, January 31, 2009

Birthday Dinner at Marrakesh








As most of you know, it is one of my goals every year to try a food I haven't tried yet. So this year for my birthday, I felt as though I should torture my friends into doing the same. We went to Marrakesh in Newport for some Lebanese cuisine and a little belly dancing. It was reminiscent of Carrie Bradshaw's 36th birthday party in case anyone was wondering. And though I am ten years younger than she was that year, I like to think of myself as somewhat of a protege. And yes, I finished the night off with a little dancing myself.

1 comments:

Heather H. said...

Fun pictures-my favorite is the first...I'm guessing you're dancing?! I went to Marrakesh here in DC (years ago) but I remember it was such an experience...glad you went and had such a fun time...Happy Birthday!!