Monday, May 11, 2009

Everyday Should Be Mother's Day






The love of my life has delivered once again. Mother's Day began with me waking up to my favorite Starbucks, flowers and a magazine that I read while Scott and B made breakfast. We then went to church, where Sprinklepants was dedicated. Then my love had scheduled an all day spa treatment program for my bestie and I. We had deep tissue massages, detox wraps and facials at Burke Williams. I arrived at home later that evening and Scott had made creamy tomato soup with parmesan bread for dinner. (Sunday night is soup night in the Cheo household. Every Sunday we make soup together in the kitchen as a family) I then received my present which was a one night romantic getaway with my lover in Santa Barbara. Holla!! I am a very, very lucky girl. I am so spoiled, but don't worry so is he. wink.

1 comments:

Kari said...

Oh my that dress is too cute for words! You both look just beautiful. Happy first Mother's Day!