Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Coronado Island

Scott and I were feeling romantic and spontaneous and so we took off for Memorial Day weekend. We stayed on one of our favorite romantic spots, Coronado Island. We had a beautiful weekend. We try to make it a point to take off every couple of months or so and regroup and make goals for ourselves and our relationship. We like to keep things new and fresh and so one of the things we have decided to start doing again is writing in a journal back and forth to one another. Each of us will take the journal and write to the other one love notes, a quote, or put a little something in it and give it to the other one. We will also be writing letters to little B. This way in 50 years we can look back at not only our gorgeous photos but we can see our personal thoughts that we had for one another at any certain time. We are so inspired by one another it seems only natural to document our love. But back to our trip. We stayed in a little spanish hotel called the El Cordova and had some amazing meals and had a lovely time. Scott took me in a paperie (seriously, could he be more perfect? he knows my love of paper goods) and bought me a Mom's Agenda book, our journal to one another and a cute pad of paper that says "got to be free to be me" on the bottom. I was in heaven. We also had an amazing Mexican dinner at the Zagat rated Miguel's. This is where I rekindled my love for mojitos and discovered my love of raspberry ones. All in all, a perfect trip, with a perfect man and baby.

me and B ready to go


in front of our hotel room


B with her new obsession- straws


Cuddling as a family on the beach


on the go in front of the fountain at the hotel


B stoked on her other love- water fountains


that's amore

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.