Thursday, December 18, 2008

Miss B chose the tree

I love getting our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving every year. I was especially excited because this year we have our little rainbow sprinkle to share it with. Though Scott and I always joke that we are way more excited then she is, and that she will never remember any of it, we set out to get our tree the same day we do every year. I had Scott hold my stylish diaper bag and unwrap the trees while me and Sprinkley inspected them. He began undoing what I knew was going to be the perfect tree and suddenly our little Sprinkley was so thrilled, she became Stinkley. I knew it was the right choice this year.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Two questions- is Brinkley really wearing those adorable tights? Seeing them makes me want a girl someday.

Second, why do you look so amazing? Didn't you just have a baby?

Jillian said...

haha I'm sure she did, its because us girls get happy when we see the perfect tree!