Thursday, February 5, 2009

Disneyland with my family aka stroller hell

My family picked one of the busiest nights of the year apparently to fraternize with Mickey and friends. The night before MLK day we decided to take a family outing to Disney. (Also please take a look at the man? woman? shim? standing behind my sister in the group photo. I think I will crop this so it is just her and him. who has pony tails like that still? please people) Scott and I have passes but my family doesn't so they haven't been in years. Probably since my sister and I were kids. Never have I seen my parents more excited to ride the carousel and storybook land and also watch Fantasmic. Though we were nearly pummeled with what seemed like billions of strollers, it was a fun night. My most favorite part was riding my first "big kid" ride in a year- Thunder Mountain Railroad. Honestly, I was a little nervous it had been so long. Please see my posed picture below. However, the magic of Disney does not disappoint, no it does not.




0 comments: