Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Broomball

So call me crazy but I thought a couple of weeks ago that it would be appropriate to take our little infant broomballing in the middle of the night. I know, I know... STUPID. Actually, B slept the whole time and was completely unscathed. I, on the other hand ended up with a bloody lip. The irony is, there was exactly one time that I attempted to be athletic, and it ended with a broomball stick in my face. The rest of the time, I, along with my girlfriends stood on the sidelines and watched my hot man run after the ball. (sigh) It was reminiscent of the olden days when men would joust for their loves. Or a bunch of grown men pretending to be athletes and hitting girls in the faces with their athletic equipment.

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhqZ18zH71KKpBkKeduEF7jjIfgjXnOxWGzKq3dy3V5bE2AmxqntVbQcMagAFzDxTpYN-cJxZZ0uiWPb9-YovacqP8uu6WkBixVGC0H8istXdAV2p06DAEPvz0md4uP5aeSXLsFiGD9aUs/s1600-h/IMG_6444.JPG">


0 comments: