Thursday, February 19, 2009

Years 7 and 8!! (Actual Love Day)

On Valentine's Day I was under the impression that Scott had to work. I woke up and came into the living room and saw THIS...

And then got a text message that said "come out to the balcony- quick!" and I went out there and saw THIS...

(It says will you be my Valentine in the sand) And Scott was standing by it holding something shiny. He called me and asked if I wanted my present. I said "YES YES YES!!" So he brought up to me a picture frame that said YEAR EIGHT and had a question mark. When I looked closer there were two tickets to New York for New Years this year. Scott and I have been to NYC before but it has always been our dream to see the ball drop. He then made us a yummy baked vanilla berry pancake thingy. And also he made us some delish tomato creamy soup with crusty bread for dinner. All in all it was the perfect Valentine's Day with my perfect love.

6 comments:

Suzy said...

wow, thats too cute and so exciting, New York! That will be awesome.

ps. I can't see the first pic (some error)
pps. Sean spells his name 'Sean' (I saw the other one for my blog) :)

Lucky Girl!

Suzy said...

and just kidding.. when I went back to your blog the first pic came up :)

Amy C. said...

You're one lucky girl Katelyn!

What guy couldn't read your blog and learn a thing or two from Scott?? He's such a romantic!

Jessica said...

That is really romantic. I'm so glad you had a great day.

I love seeing pictures of your house- it's so cute!

PJ and Julie said...

alright. of all the valentines ideas that i heard of this past week, scott wins. hands down. by about a million points.

what a sweet husband!

we need to get together again soon!

Dana J. said...

You & Scott, What can I say... The best couple ever!!! You both are so fortunate! :) I'm so glad I know the Cheo's!