Thursday, February 5, 2009

San Francisco

My beautiful, amazing aunt who works for an airline flew the ladies of our family to San Francisco last weekend. Yes, that's right. It's my 2nd time gracing San Fran with my presence this year. Us girls ate in China Town, shopped, ate at Ghirardelli, shopped and shopped some more. Lil miss B was a perfect angel the entire time and seemed to be completely unaffected by the flight. The flight attendants kept coming by to say how cute and well behaved she is and to play with her. All in all the whole trip was so much fun! And so needed!!






1 comments:

Jessica said...

What a sweet little baby to be so good for you on your trip. Traveling with my kids is not quite the same (okay- not at all). I'm glad you got to take a girl's trip- and I LOVE your headband in the Disneyland pictures.