Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh Happy Day.


Today was my man's birthday. We have had a few days of celebration. Yesterday with family. Today with church friends. Next Thurs with other friends. I wanted to take the time to tell you a little bit about this love of mine. He makes me coffee every morning and puts it next to my bed for when I wake up. He packs my lunch on the days I work. He makes me dinner at least once a week. He watches B so I can go out with my girlfriends. He plans elaborate, elaborate, romantic days for EVERY birthday, anniversary or even just a random day. He brings me flowers at least once a week, writes me love notes, calls me gorgeous, plays with my hair, rubs my feet and pretty much swims through shark infested waters just to bring me fresh lemonade. He is the man of my dreams. I could not be more in love with him. I wanted to take this time to say that I love you Scotty. You are the best husband and father a girl could ask for. Even more than what you do for me, it's just simply who you ARE. A man of amazing integrity, humor, intelligence... I could go on and on. Thank you for sharing another year with me. You big 27 year old you.

2 comments:

Heather H. said...

Hope he had a great B-day! I love reading about how good you are to each other :) it makes me happy for you both!

Dana J. said...

Happy Birthday Scott!! I thought of you on the 1st! :) You both are very lucky to have one another... Hope you have a great Birthday week of celebrations! :)