Wednesday, June 24, 2009

8 Months...



It dawned on me a couple of days ago while we were celebrating my dad's birthday at a bonfire on the beach that my little girl is 8 months old. 8 MONTHS OLD. Where has the time gone, I ask? It makes me sick to think that my little baby is going to be a year old before I know it. I blinked and 8 months went by. My little girl just said her first word a week or so ago. "mama." no joke. she says mama all day now. She pulls up on furniture, crawls around the house, goes from crawling to sitting to crawling to standing. It kills me to think all of the things she has learned in the past few months. WAY more than my dad has learned this past year. haha. just kidding. But here are some photos from the beach that night. It was the perfect night for a bonfire.





1 comments:

Dana J. said...

Yes.. It does go by fast!! Too fast, I can't believe Aubree will be 2 in a couple months!!!
Brinkley is adorable & I love these pictures! :)