Sunday, June 28, 2009

Good Day L A

Brinkley woke up like this Thursday morning because she knew that we were going to Hollywood to visit my bestie, Christine


At Christine's we do lots of important stuff like this...


There was also a lot of this happening


Then our friends Tim, Jenna, Lisa, Gavin, Megan and Lenny (not pictured, I was not going to spend all night taking pictures) came over and we all made yummy tacos and hung out. And watched the whole Michael Jackson drama unfold on TV. I will let you all know that on the way to Christine's house I was telling everyone in the car, "Ed McMann, then Farrah Fawcett, I wonder who the third is going to be." Then we took bets on who we thought. I won't mention any names but they were all good guesses. Then we got there and found out about MJ. So weird. I'm taking guesses on lotto numbers next.

1 comments:

Shannon "Fuller" Davis said...

you might need to look into fortune telling. scary huh? p.s that little one is getting so old! and soooooo cute. keep those babies coming. maybe look into gap ads for them too.