Monday, June 15, 2009

Last Week of School

Hooray!! I am off work for the summertime:) I am so excited to have the summer off to spend with my babe. We have a lot of fun activities planned and I can't wait. Last week was my last week of school and there was no shortage of things that had to be done. First and foremost I had to finish the yearbook. Then I had my class trip to Disneyland as pictured below...(please don't judge the shirts. they were made by a student. the same one that sent me the flip flop if you were wondering)




Then I took my class toilet papering after the graduation night and banquet...



Then my aunt flew in and I took her to the outlets and we met up with our friends at Lucille's for Scott's birthday dinner...


Then I passed out.

2 comments:

Kiana said...

Funnn stuff!

Heather H. said...

I love how you always take them toilet papering...how do you pick the victim?! yay for summer!