Saturday, April 4, 2009

First foods!






I have been doing a lot of reading and have made the decision to make all of Brinkley's food. My girlie Christine gave me a Beaba from Williams Sonoma and it works like a dream. I was trying to hold off on food for as long as possible but when Miss B shoved her hand in Scott's spaghetti last week and put a fistful of noodles into her mouth, I figured she was ready. We started off her cuisine with some organic brown rice cereal a la carte. As you can see she thoroughly enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute!

In case you're interested, I made my kids' food too. At first I made it all fresh and it got to be a lot of work so I started making a lot at a time and pouring it into ice cube trays. Then I would just bag up the food cubes and keep them in freezer bags. I could just grab a couple of different kinds and warm them in the microwave (or on the oven if you are anti-microwave) when they were ready to eat. It saved a lot of time and I still felt good about what they were eating.

Good luck! You are such a good mom!

Dan and Sarah said...

ooohhh...i made/make all of eli's too. now that he can start on more table food type stuff, i got a mini grinder thing. so he can eat whatever we're having :)